INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

My blogging name Christen Chantalle, is my first and second name.

I wanted to start blogging back in 2008 but I never had the courage to do so. (I was scared as hell!)

I chew gum whenever I have to be in a long car, boat or plane ride. For some reason I get nauseas really fast. Sometimes just by sitting still. Lame huh!

I am the queen of allergies! Everyone that knows me, knows that I am allergic to almost anything! Whenever I go to a restaurant the first thing I have to ask is, if there is or isn't something in the dish that could cause my allergies to take over my life. (#funfact: Almost every restaurant that I go to, knows by now that I have some bad allergies)

I have had long hair for as long as I can remember. One time when I was 13 and decided to chop it off  to shoulder length, my mom almost murdered me when she came to pick me up. (LOL!)

I have a twin sister that is 5 years younger than me.

I am a picky eater and has stopped eating red-meat for little over a year now. Next to that I don't eat fish unless it's Wahoo and cooked like my locals do it. And I only eat Shrimp if it is breaded. (Told you I was picky!)

I never go to the hairdresser, cause I hate them! They always tend to cut more than what I ask for and I have had two disastrous experience that had me traumatized for ever! I do my hair myself and I only cut my "dead ends" once or a maximum of twice in a year by one specific girl.

I always crackle my knuckels.  (bad habit!)

I have a little obsession with shoes. 

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *