INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

NOT OVERBOARD

As of a couple of months now, I have been trying to incorporate more prints and colors in my wardrobe. Especially since living on an Island I don't want to go trough life without colors! Prints and colors makes me super happy and makes your outfit that more interesting! I have been playing around with a variety of prints to see which prints goes well with each other and which color compliments the other. 

This outfit is a perfect example of playing with both colors and prints. I didn't want to go overboard with the prints this time so I focused on one key item which in this case was the printed pants and paired it with an unexpected orange heel. I've thrown my new favorite off the shoulder top and paired my beloved boater hat to finish off this look. 
Hat: H&M
Sunnies: Ray-Ban
Top: Zara
Pants: H&M
Shoes:Zara


Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *