INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

OLIVE AND STRAW


When creating my looks, I always see in what type of mood I am at the moment. For example sometimes I wake up and I want to wear something bright and colorful and other times, I want to wear something simple yet interesting. Like in this case I have paired my simple olive green off-the-shoulder dress with my all time favorite straw boater hat, a straw bag and my new espadrilles. This time I was in a Island-ish mood so making an outfit Island proof is an easy task, the only thing you need to do is ad an item that is made from straw and you are all set!
Dress:H&M
Hat: H&M
Bag:H&M
Espadrilles: Prada
Sunglasses: Prada

Behind the scenes of capturing the perfect shot! (Hahaha!)
Things I do for blogging! LOL!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *