INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

1 SWIMSUIT 3 DIFFERENT WAYS!


When it comes to summer packing, you have to be very creative and flexible with the amount of items you take with you. Especially if you are going on a short trip and you are only taking a carry on luggage with you.


Swimsuits are what I call efficiency. You can wear them as their purpose, to go to the beach, or you can create actual outfits/looks with them. So for this blog post, I've decided to challenge myself by creating 3 totally different and wearable looks with one swimsuit. I've chosen my beloved "Bali" suit from the brand Akai and styled it 3 different ways. Come along to see for your self what I came up with.

1. For a casual day trip you can easily pair your swimsuit with a jean short and you are ready to go!
Swimsuit: Akai
Short: Levi's
Kimono: Miss America
Flipflops: Havaianas
Sunglasses: Prada

2. For a romantic date night when you want to be cute and feminine but still a little sexy, you can pair for example a midi skirt like I've did with a swimsuit and a cute feminine heel. What makes this look more interesting is that the top part of  the swimsuit has an open back so it is super sexy and flirty.
Swimsuit: Akai
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Zara
Sunglasses: Dolce & Gabbana

3. For a night out, I've paired the swimsuit with a black highwaisted jean and paired some accessory to make things fresh and playful.
Swimsuit: Akai
Jeans: KWD Denim
Belt: Mango
Shoes: See by Chloe
Neckless: Zara
Sunglasses: Miu Miu 

ps. Excuse the sunglasses, the sun was shining and I could barely keep my eyes open.

Check out the complete swimsuit, here, here , here and here

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *