INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

SUMMER HAIR ACCESSORIES


When it comes to my hair, I almost never experiment with it. One, because I am not that handy with hair, two, because I have to much hair and really can't find the time to try different looks or hairstyles. So for some diversity I try to come up with easy ways to accessorize my hair. It is the perfect way to be playful and have different looks for this summer vacation. Today I have rounded up a couple of my favorite ways I have been accessorizing.
The Turban
I have had this specific scarf for a couple of years now and I love to play around with it. The first time that I have created a look with it, I've decided to convert it into a turban. It was quite a struggle to figure out how to make a turban, but hey, thank God for Youtube! 
Scarf: Zara
The Vintage Scarf
This beloved vintage scarf has been converted in so many different things (see it here). This style of head accessory is pretty easy to create, so it was a no brainier for me. And as you can see, it makes for a great piece.
Scarf: Vintage
Head Scarf
Both of these head scarves (above and under pictures) are what I call, the perfect dummies head scarves. They are also a no brainier. They are made with an elastic band and the only thing you need to do is slip your head trough it, and you are ready to go!
Headband: Zara

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *