INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

HAVANA INSPIRED

Recently on our trip to Curacao we've bumped into a super cute street with different types of bars, all with their own character. One in particular stood out to me as we drove by, and I immediately knew that this was the next location for my outfit shoot! Seeing the unexpected mixtures of colors of my outfit collide into one with the background was inspiring, to say the least! I had a sudden feeling that I was in the middle of the streets of Havanna(Cuba), listening to one of my favorite songs called Chan Chan.    

This look came together like it was ment to be. The coral pants compliments the yellow stripped top so well. To make things more interesting, I've paired this tropical mini bag.  

Top: Tommy Hilfiger
Pants: Mango 
Shoes: BCBG
Bag: Victoria's Secret  
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *