INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

COLORS AND PATTERNS MAKES EVERYTHING MORE FUN


I am totally obsessed with mixing colors and patterns. I find it to be playful yet sophisticated with a chique touch. It can be very tricky at times when mixing these two elements, but what I always consider before mixing colors and patterns is if they are the same or similar. When you have different types of patterns but the same or similar color scheme that's when mixing and matching becomes fun. Like my headscarf has one main color and different sub colors, the orange/coral color is the one that dominates. My swimsuit also has different colors and they are pretty similar to the sub colors of the headscarf so they make a perfect match to mix and match. 

Swimsuit: Mara Hoffman
Headscarf: Zara
Sunglasses: MiuMiu


Comments

  1. Love the swimsuit, so cute and colorful!

    x
    closetfullofdreams

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *