INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

ARUBA FASHION WEEK | part three


So saturday had arrived and so did the last show of the Aruba Fashion Week. It was a bitter sweet moment because I really had a great time with the people that I have met through this event. But hey hopefully I will see everyone next year. 
The designers that presented their pieces the first night out of the 3 nights event were:
Here I will narrow down all my favorite looks:

Custo Barcelona (Contemporary)
Nabel Martins (Women's wear)
Gigiola Gomez (Resort wear)
Otayma Zerpa Designs (Swimsuits & Clothing)
OBdeC Studio (Handmade jewelry)
Maria Moschiano (Resort wear)
Studio F (Women's wear)
No Pise La Grama (Women's wear)

This night I was most excited to see Custo Barcelona's designs. Unfortunately the pictures that I have taken are not the best. But I can promise you that the collection was amazing! It was bold and daring which I really love. I would see myself wearing these pieces for sure!
 

 







 

 

 


I loved that Nabel Martins had a diversity of beachwear to elegant dresses!
 


 
















Next it was the time for the Arubian pride Gigiola Gomez to showcase her designs. They were both elegant and modern with a touch of fierce. 









Otayma Zerpa Designs had both swimwear and resort clothing in her collection. 
 





 

 
OBdeC Studio




Maria Moshiano she had these amazing looks that I wanted immediately! 
 





No Pise La Grama, I never heard of this brand, but now I will never forget it!! This collection is right up my alley and I really loved her designs!  
 


 Yes girl twirl that skirt!


 


 

 
Before I end the #ArubaFashionWeek series, I really wanted to take a moment and say thanks to all the Arubian people. You guys have treated me so well! You've all accepted me with open arms and I really appreciate that allot! THANK YOU! I also wanted to give a shout out to a very special girl Joasy who is part of the Aruba Fashion Week organization. From day one you where amazing to me and you did an amazing job with the organization, a big applause goes out to you girl! Also to the master mind behind the event, Angel! Can't wait to see what Aruba Fashion Week 2017 has in store! Im looking forward to see all of you!

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *