INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

WHAT I WORE | FASHION TALK

So in my previous post in the series of "Aruba Fashion Week", I've told you that I went to the Fashion Talk friday morning that was hosted at the Marriott hotel. Since it was an event which took place in the middle of the day and at this specific location I though to myself that it would be fun to mix Island fashion with "business" casual. So this short and blazer set were the perfect outfit for this event. My legs were shown but it was complimented by the jacket so that it does not look "nakedly dressed" as some may say ; ) 

As I was getting dressed in the morning I realized that I had under packed and did not have enough stuff with me, neither a white top that I could have worn with this short and blazer set. So when I saw my white and blue top pop out in the corner of my hand luggage, I though why not?! They have the similar patterns and the colors do go with each other. And so it was a successful match!    
Jacked and Short : Tennis (Colombian brand)
Top: Zara
Shoes: BCBG
Neckless: Studio F (Colombian brand) 
Oh and what do you think about the background though? I thought it was hilarious so I decided to use it as my backdrop for this outfit shoot : )

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *