INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

WHAT I WORE | FIRST NIGHT OF THE ARUBA FASHION WEEK 2016

For the first night of the Aruba Fashion Week I wanted to wear something that would make a statement when I walk in to the room, and I think that I have accomplished it. If you may know, my new favorite thing is mixing and matching, and if you ask me I sure made a tropical heaven mix & match with this look! And if you would ask me in 5 years what was my all time favorite look, I would refer right back to this specific look. I felt that I was dressed like the perfect Caribbean girl! The colors, the patterns, the combination, everything looked like it was meant to be.  

My secret in creating a look is to always experiment. Fashion is fun and it allows you to express yourself with the way you dress. Like while I was packing in Bonaire to travel to Aruba for this event, I was trying different clothing combinations but non of them were really what I was looking for, for this event. So I decided to go through my swimwear pieces and saw this bikini top that I have recently bought in Colombia and thought why not? Then I grabbed my tropical pants (which I have bought at Zara at the beginning of May, but never worn) and combined it with the bikini top, and BAM! It was the perfect look to attend the opening show with. And as you may have read in the previous post (see it here) the look did pay of as the designer of the bikini top has recognized it, and we immediately started chatting. 

Bikini top: Agua Bendita
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Litmans Bonaire 
(the bag is always a conversation starter)

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *