INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

WHAT I WORE | LAST NIGHT ARUBA FASHION WEEK 2016



Hi Guys, 
So today I will be sharing the last outfit that I have worn to the Aruba Fashion Show. I remember while in Colombia, I knew that as soon as I get back to Bonaire that I would be heading to Aruba in just 4 days. Knowing that I have "seen it all" in my closet, I needed to be prepared for the AFW. So while shopping in Colombia, I came across this skirt that I liked but wasn't too sure if I should get it. After the third time that I have walked in and out of the store (on different occasions of course) I decided to try it on. To my surprise I really liked it, so I took it home! 

Skirts are not my thing however I was super excited to experiment with this one. Back on Bonaire, I was trying out different outfits to figure out what I would be wearing to the different events, and I remembered that I have purchased this black bikini top. I've decided to pair it with the skirt and surprisingly it worked out great! This look has a young and fun feel to it. It is something that I wouldn't easily go for but I'm glad I did. 

Bikini top: Agua Bendita
Skirt: Studio F
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Zara
Sunnies: Ray-Ban
Hat: Bought it on the streets in Cartagena

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *