INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

6 TRAVEL ESSENTIALS

Okay, so you guys know that I love to travel and with my countless travel experiences over the years I have developed a list with my top 5 travel essentials that I just cannot board a plane without.

1. Passport
The obvious. Sure between Bonaire and Curacao you can travel with your ID-card but everywhere els you NEED your passport. And mind you if you ever want to go clubbing and you are from the ABC Island, please take your Passport with you cause they might not recognize your ID and you will be denied access. (Talking from expierence see my post here ). And yes besides that if you don't have your passport you can't go anywhere!

2. Noosh superfood
Snacks!! Back in 2016 I came across this brand and I was HOOKED! They have dried fruits, nuts and seeds. But for me they are my travel companion especially the dried fruits! While airplane food is horrible to start with or on some airlines you don't even get a snack, having your Noosh is the way to go!

3. Earplugs (they are life changing)
OMG, these babies helped me through the roughest flights. Yes, while traveling you may have a smooth flight but sometimes you may have some noise pollution especially crying babies, talking Cockatoo, Oh sorry I mean people or just the annoying engine that you may eventually get used too. But if you want to shut these situations out get yourself some earplugs, plug them in and cancel all of the noise pollution out and you will have a smooth-er flight. THANK ME LATERRR :)  😏

4. Coach tote bag
This bag is my everything! I have had it for the longest time and it has traveled with me around the world! It's big enough to stuff everything I need and don't need to take with me on a trip.

5. Antibacterial wipes
Since I am a germaphobe I love to travel with these. Just for my own piece of mind! I clean my plane chair with it and the table, cause again I am a germaphobe!

6. Allergy pills 😒
Dear God, since I am the Queen of allergies, I have to bring my allergy pills with me on every damn travel. And NO I do not use and epipen cause I am terrified of needles!

So I hope that you will take these tips to heart and start applying them to your travels, cause they sure help me out and they may help you too!
Happy travels! 

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *