INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

UTOPIA



While in the desert on the other side of the world everybody is hyping about Coachella, on Bonaire we are preparing for Utopia. An event that will make history with some International DJ's.  

Some of you will be thinking how come is Christen writing about a festival? Well I was ask to be part of their promo video. The concept was an exotic looking girl with a mixture of indian and arabic touches, walking around the tropical backyard of Bali. So I was exactly what they were looking for. ( In one of my previous posts Caribbean Turban I've told you something about my ethnicity) 

It was an experience of its own. A camera man, the concept creator and the stylist. Of Course I had to drag my sister along (my photographer) to capture some behind the scenes shots. The difference between shooting this promo video and shooting pictures for my blog, is that I didn't exactly know what their vision was so they had to guide me through the whole thing. For example walk this way, move your hand that way, look straight, look in the camera, sit here and so on.  When shooting for my blog with my sister or boyfriend as photographer, I have my own vision and just know what to do. But to tell you the truth I actually really enjoyed it. It went smoothly and we had some great laughs. 

Here I will recap some of the pictures from the promo video and at the end you will find the direct link to the finished product. Enjoy! 





Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *