INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

FRINGING IN SANTORINI

On this day I wanted to experiment with some fringe. Like I have mentioned in my previous post "BLACK AND WHITE IN PARIS" I like finding memorable pieces such as bags, shoes, accessories etc. instead of the traditional souvenirs to remind me of the specific place that I have visited.  In Santorini I have found this amazing green fringed bag! When I saw it, I immediately fell in love with it. The funny thing is, I normally stay away from these bold colors. But this specific bag was screaming my name! Of course I wanted to wear it immediately, so I have paired it with my green flower dress and my camel colored fringe sandals.  

Dress: Bershka
Shoes: Mango
Belt: Bershka
Bag: Spicy Santorini

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *