INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

MY NUDES DUPES

I have been searching for the perfect nude "my color but better" lipstick or liner, but I had a difficult time finding one. Like I've mentioned in my first "My top 5 lipsticks" it is sometimes hard to find beauty related things on Bonaire. However I will appreciate the things that we have here. Anyways let's get back to the good stuff. After trying a couple of MAC lipsticks that I though would match my desire, I kind of almost dropped my hope of ever getting what I was looking for. The thing is, I was looking for a nude color with a tint of both orange & brown and it was so difficult to find, until I came across the L.A. Color named Sienna! O-M-G I though I would die out of excitement for this discovery! When I found that this was the exact thing that I was looking for, I bought a whole bunch of the Sienna color that they had in stock! 

Going back and forth to the store to see if they had re-stocked this color, I've came to realize that I might have bought all of the last stock and that there is a big chance that I will not find this exact color any time soon after I use the last bit. So I panicked! My search started all over again to find similar ones that I could use when this happens. Surprise Surprise!, I've found three other tones that are very similar to the L.A. Color Sienna.

Let me show you what I mean. 
L.A. Color Sienna
Like i've said, this color is my perfect match! It has tints or orange and brown which really suits my skin tone and I could easily wear this one as an everyday lip color.What I also love about this lip liner is that it's very hydrating and has a velvety finish .

L.A. Color Spice
This is identical to the L.A. Color Sienna. So if you have a difficult time finding the Sienna one, the lip color Spice is the perfect dupe! The only difference between these two is the texture. The color Sienna is more smooth and velvety and the color Spice is on the matte side. Both of them are really good and budget friendly.


Jordana Nutmeg
The Nutmeg has a slight darker tone which is perfect for a mid-day lip color. This one has a matte finish.    

KIKO 305
This 305 color has a deeper tone in comparison to the others, which makes it perfect for the night time.  It is easy to put on and very hydrating as well. 

Photos by: Mikeely Obersi

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *