INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

MY SUNGLASSES OBSESSION


I was scrolling trough my blog and came across this old post that I have written about my Sunnies.
I've noticed that I am totally obsessed with sunglasses. The thing is, I never really stood still and thought about it, until recently when I was scrolling on different websites and caught myself clicking on; Accessories-> then SUNGLASSES! Don't ask me why, but for me they have something sophisticated with them. Not only that!, they also instantly MAKE an outfit.

Since I have just recently accepted the fact that I am a sunglass enthusiastic, I wanted to share an updated sunnies collection with you.  

The conversation starter(s):
I have two sunglasses that are super out side of the box and a great conversation starter. I am talking about my two Miu Miu's. The pink one with an under cut-out and the newest addition in this collection the glitter Miu Miu. As you can see Miu Miu sunnies are my absolute favorite types of shades. They are super different (which I love) and they can make any outfit be 10 times more than what they would be without them on.

The square:
Not something that I would buy easily (because I am more of a cat eye girl), but there was something that really caught my eye when I saw this Prada one. The patterns & colors is something that I did not have before which was a perfect addition to this collection.


The other 3 pairs you can find their description on the previous post -> Sunnies

Comments

  1. You have worked nicely with your insights. Lots of valuable data can be taken from your article. Genuinely it is a significant article for us. buy wholesale sunglasses USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beaver says I also have such interest, you can read my profile here: replacement lenses for ray ban sunglasses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *