INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

LIFE UPDATE



Hi guys, 

So last time we spoke, I was engaged and then, I disappeared off the face of my blog, cause I was on the earth trying to figure out my wedding and totally abandoned my blog and my trusty readers. And for that I am sorry!  (Okay, did you see how I just twisted the whole saying and it kinda worked haha...disappear off the face of the earth)
So it has been quite some time since I have written something on my blog, and to tell you the truth it sucks! Cause I actually really enjoy writing my experiences and things that I love to do. But I have been caught up with so much in my head and did not realize that the time has been passing by like crazy! Can you believe that the last post that I've written was in February! GOSH! Not something that I expected, but hey.. let's build a bridge and get over it!

First of all as many of you know I am married now! Yep I'm officially a WIFE! My husband and I got engaged last November (22-nov-2016), and have been planning our wedding ever since! We've been location hunting, food tasting, wedding dress (and suit) shopping (Oh and don't forget about the shoes!) and everything else that comes with the wedding prep (believe me, it's allot!). We got married in August and went on our Italian honeymoon. Which was one of the most romantic trips that we've ever taken!! (off course! Honeymoon + Italy = ROMANTIC) lol cheesy huh? but I love it! Oh and I even went on an early bachelorette week in VEGAS! YES VEGAS! I actually did not expect that I would be visiting Vegas again so soon (within 2 yrs), until we actually did (haha) see last Vegas posts back in 2015 (My 7 surprises).

I have been active on my Instagram account while I was "away" from my blog, which is one of my favorite platforms to express my day-to-day fashion style or whatever fun stuff that crosses my path. Follow me at @christenchantalle if you want to see more.  

Now it has been 3 months since we've said 'I DO', and I have been trying to puzzle how to start sharing some content on my platform again since there has been like a blank space between us.  (I just Taylor Swift you!) But I think that it's just a matter of continuing with posting and we will see how it goes.  Cause after all blogging/writing is a passion of mine. 

So for now I think that this will be my "life update" in a nutshell. Will try to begin with some travel recap from our honeymoon and together with some lifestyle and fashion related post. 

See you soon! 
Christen Chantalle xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *